Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Vacation


Okay so my family and I went to the beach for our vacation, so it was our last night there and so we decided to park the car on a street and spend some time on the boardwalk, because we had rented a house and we had to be out of there at a certain time.

So we spent like one and a half on the boardwalk so my dad tries to go and find the car, BUT he misread the street name, so my mom my brother my other sister and my other sister and myself were waiting on the boardwalk for my dad to pick us up. So we wait for about 3 hours, so my mom starts crying and so do my sister thinking my dad was passed out or something [high blood pressure] but my sister excuse for crying was " She was cold and wanted to go home", [lol] because no one else besides my mom and she(sister) were crying. So then my moms going crazy saying I has no feelings because I’m not worried.

So we go to the police station on the boardwalk, and the police guy says there was no reported accidents. So we wait another 30 minutes and my dad FINALLY comes back, says he couldn't find the street name and had to use someone's phone! My moms face was all blotchy and we got back at like 3:30 in the MORNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment